As my daughter grew older she was more vocal about things by telling us what she was seeing. After my Grandfather had passed she took both her father and I by surprise one evening. We were tucking her into bed. My children's father had our son on his back (piggy back) and our daughter was in her bed. He had leaned over to turn on a power strip to get the AC unit in the room going. As he bent over, we heard "there ain't enough room in the town for the both of us partner" coming from my daughters PULL string Woody toy that was sitting out of everyone's reach on a dresser. He then stood straight up, eyes wide, and without skipping a beat our daughter says with a smile "Oh don't be scared daddy, that's just Grandpa George, he likes to come play with the toys sometimes." She went on to say that Grandpa George likes to visit often because he enjoys our home.
My daughter would often talk about people who "were not there". I remember walking through Target with her and she was about 4 or 5 years old. She was holding my hand and all of a sudden she stopped in her tracks and said "Mom. Do you see that lady behind us?" There was no one physically there, however, I had sensed a presence of a spirit of an older lady not long before my daughter said something. So I said, "yes, but can you describe her to me?" She said "oh good..I wasn't sure if YOU could see her too!" She went on to tell me that it was an older lady, grandma like. That this woman was "following" us because she liked kids and to not worry..she was a very nice lady. Which is exactly what I had sensed. This was the first time my daughter had mentioned seeing or sensing spirits in a place other than home.
- She is aware on an energetic level when something is going on (both good and bad) without needing any visual or verbal cues. She just "senses" it.
- She is always looking for an "escape" because things around her tend to overwhelm her. She uses video games as her "escape". Something that is distracting of her mind.
- She fidgets A LOT. When she feels overwhelmed (which can be much of the time) she tends to chew on things-pencils, her fingers, her hair, her shirt etc. Her body is always trying to process everything around her...so her body stays in motion--thus the fidgeting.
- She has taught herself how to "tune out" things. This is why she doesn't hear Spirits as much if at all anymore. The downside is that this also means she tunes out the everyday world-primarily when people are talking. I'm CONSTANTLY repeating myself to her.
- On the flip side-she often talks to herself as if she was recording a video for YouTube. Like full blown conversations. Admittedly ...I too did this at her age. I had been so used to hearing Spirits etc that it was a normal transition for me
Please be sure to send me your questions you may like to have addressed about this subject.
Until Next Time....
Much Love & Gratitude